Beautiful grade 2 listed fishermans cottage with stunning sea views of Lindisfarne Castle, Bamburgh Castle, Farne Islands, Harbour and Pier.
- Large private and attractive walled garden with lawn and paved seating area with garden furniture and with with sea views as above.
- A recently installed well equiped kitchen and dining area, with washing machine, dishwasher, integrated oven microwave and fridge freezer. Kitchen has stunning sea views.
- Two bedrooms, one twin (with brand new beds and bedding) and one double. All bed linen and towels are provided. Airing cupboard in double room that contains ironing board and iron.
- Large living room with television and DVD player and HiFi system and ample comforatble seating. Wood burning stove that can be made be available for use with prior arrangement (fuel not supplied).
- Bookcase in hallway with eclectic variety of literaure to suit most tastes
- Fully tiled ground floor bathroom, with electric shower above bath.
- Free WiFi and full oil fired central heating.
- Cottage owned and lived in by same Island family for at least four generations.
- Prices on application.
- Apologies: No smoking or pets allowed.
- Open all year.